Nov 20, 2008
Barry's bootcamp
Have you ever heard of Barry's bootcamp? In case you haven't, it is one of those paid programing things that gets people into buying an exercise bootcamp that teaches you to "shrink and not think." We are one of those people that got suckered into buying the product. Note that I said WE and not me. Needless to say our bootcamp arrived two days ago and for two days I have been DYING! It is not easy. I feel like I am going to be shaky and sore for the rest of my life. :) The kit comes with some helpful tools along with 2 fat burning and mission workouts. The kit also comes with a 6 day rapid fire workout to get "red carpet ready" in just 6 days. I can barely do the fat burning ... no way am I going to get red carpet ready any time soon. So, I decided to blog about our new adventure. I am not going to post any before pictures but I am going to let you know that I am on day 2 with 28 more days to go. I need to be held accountable for this, that way if I quit, all of you people will know that I am officially a quitter. Sore, achy muscles here I come. Why do we put our selves through this garbage?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment