Sep 18, 2007

Our newness!

K,our lives have taken on a bit of craziness lately. In fact once you hear what we have done in the last week you will for sure think we are crazy. So, here goes. We needed a vehicle that carried all six of us so we bought a used '89 New yorker. The body was in great condition and the motor ran really well however when we went to get it inspected it failed. Apparently the bottom is rusting out. You can only imagine how happy we are to have literally thrown away $2000.00 dollars. So, we still needed a new vehicle and since it was Blaine's b - day and we were already out alone with out kids we decided to see what the option of trading my baby in for another vehicle would look like. I am sure you all know what happened after that. Basically, I gave my little truck some vitamins and it grew into a much bigger version. If that doesn't top it off, I went and did something super crazy. I think it was one of those "I just turned 30 and I don't want to be old things". I guess you will have to see me in order to find out what I did. :)


Oh yah, check out my new bedroom!





2 comments:

erin said...

Tammy, that bedroom is GORGEOUS!! And have to see your new thing...did you get a boob job?!?!? I like the truck. It's pretty. Belated happy birthday to Blaine...he must be like 40 now right? (just teasing!)

Anonymous said...

Heh My lovely sister in law. I just logged on to your blog. Your bedroom is awesome, I hope you put a picture of your newest little friend, on this blog, or just take a picture of yourself and send it to me via e-mail. I really love that truck. I think youll be happy with it.