


Here they are, my school bunch minus one. Malakai starts next week so I will add him in later. I just know you want a recap of our morning so here it is.
Erin was nervous and excited so she did a lot of following me around telling me stories. Keegan was just plain nervous so he did a lot of following me around needing reassurance. Meanwhile, Ginny was just plain excited so she was following me around asking non stop if it was time to go yet. All the while we had some mysterious high pitched alarm going off outside. The alarm had to stop so it was my mission to find where it was coming from. After checking the propane tank, the weed whacker, the saw and the tool box I finally resorted to going through the heap of drywall scraps. Low and behold the culprit was an old smoke detector that was removed in our remodeling. I couldn't get it to go off so with all 4 kids following me around complaining that it was to loud I finally grabbed a hammer and beat it to death. We then proceeded to the bus stop to send Erin off, which I ended up embarrassing her because I noticed she was getting on the wrong bus so I honked my horn. Apparently it is better to get on the wrong bus then to be embarrassed. So, all in all it was fun and eventful and now I sit and enjoy my sanity.
Oh yah, my resurrected camera died yet again so I ended up plunking them in front of the computer to get our first day photos.
1 comment:
"It's the most wonderful time of the year..." :)
Post a Comment