Some of you may be saying right now, "Gee she is sure in for a surprise." When I say spring has sprung I don't necessarily mean in the outdoor sense. Sure the birds are starting to come back and the snow is starting to melt but I also know that spring may be here today but winter may also be here tomorrow. Actually, the spring I am talking about is "our season." I had a good chat with God the other day and it just so happened that my devotional led me to Hebrews 11 and Luke 12:22. It was there that my season of dark hopelessness left and the rays of sunshine blew in. I have read both of these chapters many times before but it seems that God keeps bringing me back when I get so full of worry that I start losing faith that God is still walking along beside me.
I sometimes laugh when Keegan is sitting at the table with me talking back and arguing like his usual self lately. I probably look like a crazy woman. In fact even Keegan has looked at me trying not to smile asking me "what, what are you laughing at?" The reason for the insane laughter, I picture God sitting at the table amongst Keegan and I telling me to Breath, count to ten, shaking his head himself. Sure the sun shine that we have longed for, for what seems like eternity has arrived and yes that may have something to do with my change of out look however we so often forget to let God take care of the chaos in our lives.
I have to admit, I am still frustrated with my kids and the lack of time lately and it doesn't help when a very important code book is washed and we sit for hours drying and ironing each page in hopes that it will by him just a few more days of not getting yelled at. It doesn't help that I am dealing with the whining 4's, the determined 6's, the talk back 8's, or the teenage trials. In it though I need to let God handle my life and lead us where he wants us to go.
1 comment:
I am going to read that right now, thankyou my dear dear sister. I Love YOU! Give everyone a great big bear hug for me.
Corey-ann
Post a Comment