We are at a very memorable part of our lives right now. It just so happens that our kids are now at the age where they each have a best friend that they just can't be apart from. This post is all about Keegan's best friend Hannah.
Hannah is the sweetest kid I know. Hannah is polite, quite and never complains, she is the dream best friend that every mom wants for their child. Keegan and Hannah have been best friends for the last year now and they share a lot in common. Just recently though Malakai has discovered something .... Hannah is Brown and he is white. It all started with a infatuation with her hair. Malakai wanted to touch it and hold it, he couldn't get enough of it. Then this afternoon he realized that she was indeed a different color. "Are you brown?" he asks. Hannah looks at him politely and nods her head. Malakai breaks out into this huge giggle and says "oh, I am white." It didn't stop there though then he continues with "are you brown just on your face or are you brown all over?" At that point all the kids were laughing. Sweet little Hannah just smiled and adds.... "you should see my dad Malakai, he is black." After holding Hannah's hand, touching her cheek and staring immensely at her I think Malakai has found his new best friend I wonder if he knows that Keegan found her first.
No comments:
Post a Comment