Seems like since the decision to go back to the old job this is what I have been asking Blaine. His reasons for leaving were mostly because he could see himself taking his job home with him and not being able to relax. I felt bad because I was so concerned in making the family part run smooth that I must have failed to notice these things. Now that he has been home for over a week I can actually see the difference. I get help with dishes, laundry and cleaning the house. :)
The best part is the humor that comes with the tasks. I missed the towel swats, the sound of Daddy roaring and kids running with laughter, the marble games and card games with the kids.
I realize now that is has been quite a while since daddy left and boy it's good to have him home. :)
5 comments:
kudos to the both of you for making the big decisions that you have had to make. i know it probably hasn't been easy, but you have to do what's right for your family!
anyway, we love you guys and still think we need to hang out some time!
and now blaine can drive that pink scooter to work!
Thanks for being such great, supportive friends. We will have to hang out for sure.
You have an amazing talent to avoid embarrassment Mike. We all know the only reason you want Blaine to get a pink scooter is so you can follow and get one of your own.
ahh Tammy that almost made me cry. You guys are so incredibly awesome you know that. I Love you guys, and I am proud of you for making the decisions that you had to make.
Blaine is one of the bravest guys I know...what he did took major guts:) I stand in awe. I was so good seeing you on Sunday; miss ya.
Thanks Bryce, We are glad to have such great friends. It was good to chat with you guys as well.
Post a Comment