Feb 17, 2009
Mountains of monday laundry
Who knew that a family of five could have so many clothes. Since we have had a new little one in the household Mon - Thurs it seems that somethings are getting left undone. Unfortunately our laundry is one of them. I despise laundry, everything from folding to putting away. I often try and pawn it off on the kids but for some reason, this time, we are really, really behind. Take right now for instance. Here I sit, blogging while my table is entirely covered with 5 folded piles ... correction, mounds of laundry. I had a good friend once tell me that she purges through her kids clothes on a regular basis so laundry isn't always a huge issue. Think Blaine would mind if I gave all of his clothes away? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment