I wanted to update you on baby Gideon. WOW! Is really all I can say. There were times when I have prayed for someone and they weren't healed. They either got worse or even passed away. I have heard many say they don't believe in God. My reaction to that is "I could never imagine trying to fight and live in this world without God." How could there not be a God?
Let me back up and explain what has happened. Almost two weeks ago Gideon's family ached with pain. They were at the point literally where they were going to release their baby to live with Jesus .... Even typing these words is hard for me. As we grouped together and prayed so intently that God would give this family, Wisdom, Courage, Strength, Peace everything and anything needed to go through this I couldn't help but wonder why? Although I can't speak on "everyones" behalf I am sure that everyone wondered why. Why do things like this happen? Why to this wonderful family? Why now? Why, why, why, why????
Good News!!! Right before that crucial moment, a doctor came in with a rare, speck of hope. Hope that could move mountains. More tests were taken and more meetings happened. More waiting, more yo yo's of emotions.
Nothing is impossible with God!!!!
Miraculously Gideon stayed with us when taken off of Nitrogen Oxide. Miraculously the Doctors even after looking at his test results o.k the only life saving next steps for Gideon. Miraculously God is continuing to work on Baby Gideon. He has a long road ahead but he has fought more in these last two weeks than any one can imagine.
These are the things that happen when groups upon groups of people meet together and pray earnestly. I can't explain why some prayers aren't answered and then Miracles like this happen. In retrospect, God hasn't just answered the prayers of this hurting family. He has answered the prayers of dozens upon dozens of families and churches in this one incident. I can't explain the joy, and Faith that I have experienced through this little man. Gideon is only a couple of weeks old and already God has used his life to impact so, so many.
No comments:
Post a Comment