So, my sisters common law Step Daughter is getting married and she asked me if the kids were coming. I was at the church with the kids who were helping out with VBS so I thought I would sneak out and go and ask them. Of course Ginny wanted to go, I didn't think there would be a problem with that. When I finally found Malakai outside helping out with games I asked him if he wanted to go to Miss Chandra's wedding. This conversation was one for the time capsule for sure.
Me - Malakai, would you like to go to Miss Chandra's wedding?
Malakai - Nah!
Me - You remember who Miss Chandra is right?
Malakai - Yah but I don't want to go.
Me - Are you sure? There will most likely be dancing and music.
Malakai - Will there be cake?
Me - I would think so.
Malakai - What kind?
Me - I don't know... Wedding cake?
Malakai - Hmmm Yah I will go.
So I start to walk back up to the church and ... he starts to walk beside me.
Me - you need to go back and help your group.
Malakai - But ... I wanted to go to the wedding and eat cake.
:) Ummm I think I forgot to tell him that the wedding is in August.
No comments:
Post a Comment