Jun 13, 2014

Jesus isn't done with you!!

Yesterday you had one of your fits.  Your frustrating moments when everyone and anyone is making you mad.  Usually its your house, your parents, your teachers, your siblings, you are always done with someone.  Yesterday you spouted off and then got really quite and said "you know what?  I am done with Jesus."  I asked you why you would say that and like usual it came back to school.  Jesus put you in that school and gave you those teachers who give you lots of homework.  Off to school you went, all huffing and in tears.  Nothing anyone ever says can make it better, you just have to cool down on your own.

Well after school you called me and asked if you could cut the grass and weed whack the weeds.  When we got home you asked if we could give you some change to go to the store with Jet.  When you came back you so proudly told us that you gave the rest of your change to a homeless woman.  I tried to picture a homeless woman in Devon and thought for sure you were scammed but from the details you and Jet were telling me I am most certain that you weren't mistaken and that you were actually approached by a homeless woman.  When it was time for bed I pulled out the book about heaven that Nana bought for us and read it to you.  After we were done you told me you wanted to bring it to school and see if the teacher would read it to the class so they could learn about heaven as well.

This morning as I was taking my walk a thought popped into my head.  The thought brought a smile to my face and actually made me laugh out loud.  My sweet Malakai ... You may be done with Jesus but Jesus isn't done with you. :)  

No comments: