Those who know me well, know that in the last two years I have cried more tears than I have in my entire 37 years. I have pushed myself beyond limits that I didn't even know existed. I have faced many fears, and have changed entirely. I have laughed so hard that I couldn't catch my breath, and I have hurt so bad that I have felt as though someone were ripping my heart out.
All these emotions and roller coasters have left scars on my general appearance and my health but on the inside they have made me stronger. I have had some amazing friends take my hand and quite literally hold me up when I just couldn't go any further but in it all I have learned that when the ones you care most about are gone forever, God will always remain and he is there to pick up the pieces. He knows far more about me than I will ever understand. He brought those friends into my life when I needed them the most.
I couldn't have done it without them. So many times I wanted to give up, so many times I had no faith in myself but each and every time God was working through someone cheering me on, giving me the strength I needed, telling me I could do it.
The last three years have been an uphill battle, one right after the other. I know the battle is still going on but today with the biggest achievement of my EMR Provincial marks coming in, I am flying.

No comments:
Post a Comment