You know it's a red neck easter when............
~ You eat on paper plates with plastic utensils.
~ Grandpa heads downstairs for a nap as soon as dinner is finished.
~ Everyone gets a kick out of watching two people toss jelly beans into each others mouth. (The ones that have previously
dropped on the floor are worth double the points.)
~ Exercise consists of filling the truck with teenagers and driving down the back roads with the music blaring.
~ Grandpa Lets his seven year old grandson drive.
~ You all crowd around the drive way and have a shooting contest with a saw horse, some pop cans and a pellet gun.
~ Dinner isn't even cleaned up yet and everyone is heading in to do it all over again.
2 comments:
I miss you Andreson people...where are you?
Were here. Just busy. I miss you lot's to. We finally got our new computer desk. Your picture is tacked on the cork board. Keegan looked at it last night and said "aww, mom I really miss them right now.
Post a Comment