May 24, 2007

Technology

I made my first DVD. It is not as great as some of the ones I have seen but I am pleased with it.

My camera was toast for awhile but seems to be coming back to life. Blaine took it buggin with us and went through a creek with it in his pocket. Even with a wet suit there was no way we were coming out of that creek dry. Oh, then he proceeded to drop it on the ground from 3 ft up, twice. It makes a really sick sound but the output window seems to look o.k. Who knows what the pics will look like coming out though. I am lost with out it. Anyway, that's about it for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One word...YouTube.

Tammy said...

If you are suggesting for me to put my DVD on you tube I am not sure I should seeing as it's for Blaine's cousin and it is full of her pregnancy pics. The pics are awesome but I am not sure she wants to be a celebrity.