
Fathers day is always so busy for us. We often end up splitting up the weekend for our fathers and then the unmentionable usually ends up with a morning of stress helping to get the kids ready for church and a night of stress dealing with 3 kids who have eaten much to much sweets and are now over tired. In it all, I never hear a complaint about them out of him. He is a wonderful father. He knows his kids inside out. He knows when he works to much and his kids have had enough. Even though he is absolutely drained I will still find him on his hands and knees throwing all three kids around. When Keegan has a bad dream or is having one of his stubborn moments he is often the only one that can talk him out of it. He knows when Ginny needs to be praised or reminded of how beautiful she is. He knows when Malakai needs him to laugh at his silliness instead of scolding him. He has so much patience with them. Much more than I could ever have. I often see how they try to be just like him. They use his sayings or even copy his sense of humor. He is their daddy and their friend and most of all, he is their hero.
WE LOVE YOU DADDY!
No comments:
Post a Comment