Oct 19, 2007

Blessings

A friend of ours posted a blip on Blessings. I have to admit that I didn't totally agree with him. I think that half of my issues are that I still go by the religion that my mom taught me. I guess you could say that when it comes to church I am a little old school. Anyway.... I wrote about an incident that happened a month ago with us buying a car. If you didn't read it we bought a car for $2000.00 only to find out that we were naive and stupid and that it failed inspection and was red stamped. We were in desperate need of a vehicle and out $2000.00. At the time we called trouble shooters to see if there was any way to get our money back. No such luck! But they did want us to go on camera and basically admit our stupidity. So, I did. Last night the segment aired. Last night we got an email saying that someone wanted to GIVE us their '96 Ford Winstar. My husband is a little disturbed. He has trouble dealing with the fact that in this day and age someone is kind enough to give us their vehicle.

That is what I call a BLESSING!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok...now that I can see as being an actual, real life blessing! Stories like this will help me believe in blessings once again.

But I still stand by my story that a free magazine that's 2 months old that you receive for signing up for a mailing list, is not really a blessing. ;-)

Tammy said...

alright I think we can call this a draw. I agree with that situation. Your right there are people out there who get a little carried away.