
Had a meeting with Ginny's teacher the other day. "Ginny is showing true leadership skills. She is so good at teaching and leading and then stepping back and letting the other kids try for themselves." It's what every parents dreams of hearing about their child.

Keegan has come such a long way in the last few months. God is working so much in his life. He has such a tender heart and loves to have a good laugh. Daddy's pointless jokes are the best to him.

Malakai is sure finding his own personality. The things he says and does since he has been in school is just amazing. The other morning the two of us sat at the table eating our breakfast in silence. "talk to me mommy" he says. There we sat chatting over our cereal. Who knew cereal could be so good.

Erin has been such a joy to our family. She also has come a long way in the few months that she has been with us. Little does Erin know that she is helping us to see the things we should cherish when our kids are young and the things that we should take a moment and listen too when they are older.

Then there is Me! This has been a trying year filled with laughs and tears. In it all I found a piece of myself that I have missed. It's good to find your self once and while. Even if it is just a piece.

Did I miss someone? How do I put this nicely? He was a chicken and didn't want his photo online. He's doing good though. still trudging along...trying to figure out how to cross the road.
2 comments:
Those are amazing pics Tammy!
Thanx Erin, It must be a hidden talent or something. I think it had to do with knowing how much it would cost to get someone else to take them.
Post a Comment