Oct 9, 2007
NO longer usable
This is a venting post. I am here to vent. I just realized that friends can be cruel and mean and even imposter's. I hate the fact that I am supposed to be teaching my child how to be a good friend when even now as a grown adult I am seeing how there are other adults out there who just abuse the system. It is not like I haven't realized this before it's just more evident now. I am unfortunately unable to close my eyes and escape to the next friend. Am I really that bad? So many people have come and gone in my life lately and more often that not I have actually been told that I am too good for some. I hate that! I am not to good to be a friend. I have opened up and been myself only to have found out that I am only a mere acquaintance and not really a true friend. I find that the scars are no longer healing and it is much harder to just go on. I actually second guess talking to someone now. That being something that I would have never thought twice about before. There is something to be said about having your kids at a young age. I find that when we first started having kids everyone was all over us wanting to come over wanting to hold the babies, wanting to hang with us. Now that they are the ones having the kids and our little ones are not so little anymore we become not so important. We become the thought like "oh yah, whatever happened to that couple with the three kids? What were their names again? But life does go on and I do have real friends that I do cherish and love. Friends that I am good for.. For those friends you know who you are. Good job on being a true friend. Alright! I am done venting now. Thank you for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tammy my dearest friend in the whole world. You poor thing, I love you and not only because your my brothers wife. I love you for who you are, I admire your courage, your strength, your faith in god, and you as a whole. You inspire me to be a better person, mom, and wife, and to have faith in Jesus. You are a magnificent lady and dont you ever forget it. Those who dont see that are truly missing out. However I do feel your pain. I wish I had real friends too. I Love You, and miss you very much. Love from your sister from Ontario.
I love my anonymous writer. Hey I have an idea. You could move here and then we would both have friends close by. Or, your brother could become an OPP! Yah you know me.
For what it's worth, we haven't forgotten about you guys. Even though you never speak of the unmentionable one, I remember his name.
And one day that name will be worth a million bucks.
Post a Comment