Nov 17, 2007

The holiday for believing


I believe that ~ this years drama will not be what people are expecting.
I believe that ~ too witness this world take away a piece of your child's innocence is to feel your heart shatter into a million pieces.
I believe that ~ often people get so caught up in the negatives that they miss the best positives.
I believe that ~ Christmas has literally snuck up on me this year.
I believe that ~ the busier you let yourself become the quicker your kids grow up without you.
I believe that ~believing on your own is the hardest step in life.
I believe that ~ if your child has the same personality as you, you either spend most of your time laughing and goofing off or at each others throats.
I believe that ~ when my husband and I decide to go on vacation our dream destinations are exactly the opposite.
I believe that ~in exactly 15 more sleeps we will be sipping pina coloda's on the beach of Mexico
I believe that ~ his idea of a dream vacation won out over mine.
I believe that ~ I need to find a job to pay for our vacation.
I believe that just won't happen!

No comments: