Dec 30, 2007

I am Legend

I had to be the first to say that I caved and just finished watching I am Legend. I put everything I had into this years drama and in return I received 2 free movie passes. We shipped the kids off for the night and then argued whether to see P.S I love you or I am legend. Needless to say I lost. For the record.....I do not go to the theater to watch scary movies. I would much rather sit in the comfort of my chair with my blanket just under my eyes and my knees curled up to my chest. Instead tonight I sucked it up. I sat right in front by the bar with my knees curled up to my chest and my jacket curled up under my eyes. I jumped so many times, I screeched so many times and I can honestly say that I was not the only one. All I can say is I do not want to turn out my lights and I made my body guard check every nook and cranny. Yes I am a woose but even my body guard admits that there were parts that were scary. All said and done the Unmentionables give I am Legend 4 batman symbols out of 5.

No comments: