Christmas was a lot of fun. We spent time with both sides and really had a relaxing, enjoyable Christmas. Of course we had the dune buggies out and had a blast attaching a sled to the back of one. Ginny and Malakai had the most fun with that.
For New Years Christy came over with a ton of board games and her new Wii. Needless to say we had such a blast with the Wii that we never even opened the board games. Check out the pics...
The best part is seeing the facial expressions!
I see why they put warnings on the hand controllers. It could get dangerous
Check out the expressions in the mirror.
As you can see we had a great time with family for the New Years. This year I am not going to make any special new years resolutions but here are a few thoughts.
~Things are a little scary around here with the significant wage cut so I think our main goal would be to let God take care of our worries and our griefs.
~Hopefully I can keep my blogging up to everyones expectations this year. I wouldn't want to get deleted from anyones blog list, especially Mikes! we all know he is making his cuts! lol
~I would however like to add more bloggers to my list so if your interested let me know.
1 comment:
Good to see you doing well and looking forward to seeing you blog in the New Year.
Post a Comment