Jan 18, 2008

Cover your ears cause the unmentionables are screaming!


Picture this....You woke up before the crack of dawn to do insane combat training. After an eight hr shift you finally arrive home for supper. You are dog tired and by 9:00pm you are more than ready to hit the hay. You walk into your bedroom and see your bed all nice and comfy waiting to heal your sore achy muscles. Wait! What is that smell? As you look more closely you notice that the sweet face above has peed and pooped on your bed. Yes you heard right. So, we take the comforter and wash it up almost breaking our new washing machine because it is to large for it. One problem though, unfortunately it went right through the feather bed and it had to go into the garbage.

Did you kill the dog? You ask. No, she is still alive. However that is not the end of the story. That sweet little face has done it 4 times in the last week. I have never seen someone so angry with their animal. I am so frustrated. I am tired of doing laundry and as of last night if she did it one more time she was gone. Well....I have had the bedroom door closed all day. I opened the door to make the bed and grab a load of laundry. From the time it took me to walk from my bedroom into the kitchen she did it again. It has taken everything from me to prevent her from being dropped off into the bushes and never seen again. I know she is not sick because she is eating, drinking and does it no where else, lucky us it's just on our bed.

I need your opinion. Is it time to say goodbye to our Boo, or do we stick it out and hope this is just a phase? What would you do???????

3 comments:

erin said...

I would say adios, but then again I am not one who loves animals that much to begin with. Add in the feeding, peeing and pooing and I am so done!! Clean house here I come...

Sorry that it's do frustrating...our beagle did this for months and then we said adios. I don't think I ever want a puppy again! Mike on the other hand...

Unknown said...

Tough call but something has to change. Maybe a good dog psychologist (does the unmentionable's health and dental plan cover that?)?

Tammy said...

That would be too sweet. It would be even better if she was covered on his life insurance. There wouldn't a question if that was the case.