Tell mommy and daddy to soak it up while they can because before they know it a one will be added before the 4 and then watch out! It's a whole new ball game
H-E-L-P Me! In less than 12 hours my house will be filled with 4 squealing, giggling, sugar high teenage girls. Erin's 14 birthday party starts tonight and does not end until tomorrow at 4 pm. I know exactly what you men are thinking. "Poor Blaine!"
Poor Blaine? Poor Blaine? Blaine is the one consoling and calming me down. Blaine is the one that can't wait to make them watch I am legend so he can scare the daylights out of them. I am also sure that Blaine can't wait to get them so hopped up on sugar just so they can't sleep when I am just ready to hit slumber land. AHHHHH! what have I gotten myself into?
Can I survive this?
1 comment:
Ahhhh! thats sweet Tammy, she loves it. She has been talking about Malakai for hours now. I wish I was there to witness I am Legend show, its going to be funny. hehe
Lots of hugs, and kisses for my babies
Corey-ann
Make sure you say Happy Birthday Erin! for me, oh and check out your e-mail,
Post a Comment