Mar 24, 2008

Guitar Hero!




Well, we are going into week 8 I think. I can honestly say that through this process we have really learned what it is like to let God lead you and to give him all the glory. For the first month or so our lives were complete chaos. After getting a huge wake up call from a sermon that our pastor preached we once again turned everything over to God and though we still have our really down moments we can finally see some up moments.

~ Easter went well enough. A friend of Blaine's helped me download my one tree hill and I literally vegged on 12 hours of catching up in two days.

~ Some friends of Blaine's came over and I watched as the recruits played guitar hero. Who knew that a game could be so fun to watch.

~ We have been dodging the stomach flu and cold flu every where we turn however as I sit here and type I do believe that it has finally caught up to me.

~ Interviews went well. It is such a blessing to hear from each of their teachers of how the kids are so well mannered and always have big smiles to greet them. All but one of course. Malakai's interview was more of how different his name is and how he can't spell it. I guess it would be wrong of me to leave out the fact that she was dropping subtle hints that he is disrupting the class. Give them till the beginning of next year. I know for a fact they will want to claim him as ADHD or Autism or something.

~ As of now Erin is re attending her private school and will be boarding with us again next year.


Please continue to pray for Blaine. He has been having some pain in his shoulders and even after the 4 day break they are still bothering him. We would all hate to see him deferred and have to start all over again next February.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

praying for you guys...

Tammy said...

Thanks so much Bryce