After going a few places from a few peoples blog I ended up on some site making a playlist of some songs that would lift us up on our not so good days.
Seems like I wasn't the only one out there thinking like that. Apparently, a guy in Blaine's class brings in some music now and then and one of the songs that they seemed appropriate as their "theme song" was one that we already had on our list at home.
Yes..it is true... I got it off of I am legend. I found it more than fitting. So, if for some odd reason you wake up on a Saturday morning and think to your self, I wonder what Tammy, Blaine and the kids are doing right now, think no more.....
Crank up the volume for this one.....
2 comments:
It's official - you guys are crazy:)
I concur, that is awesome, now I am going to download that song, and me and the girls are going to dance all day haha! I Love you guys
Post a Comment