May 14, 2008

A little of this ..... A little of that



~ Fist and foremost, Blaine got a little bonus from work and since my camera just died I get a new one for mothers day. I found this one and was so disappointed that it was a little over our limit. Turns out, in just 2 sweet days it will be on sale for a $100.00 off. Yeah I am so pumped.

~ Ginny has allergy's again. This time they want to run some tests. I just hope that in the long run she can actually get help with her allergies unlike me when I was a child. Maybe it had something to do with the doctor who stole my sucky thumb after I burnt my hand. I really disliked doctors after that.

~ Mike this one is for you, David Beckham is in town. All I have to say about that.

~ Blaine is so stoked about training lately. Lets just say a man in a car, in reverse at 100k. I guess this is soooo appealing.

~ Last but not least.... Malakai comes in while I am doing my hair to go to Ginny's appointment. He has this huge smile and those really, really excited eyes. "Mom, I started your truck" he says. "You what?" I answered (a little panicky.) I quickly looked him in the eyes and asked "Malakai, where are mommy's keys?" He answers with "in the truck mommy, I started it for you." Sure enough I run outside to find the keys in the ignition in the forward position. No engine running but a very close call. All I could picture is me in the bathroom hearing this huge crash and running out to see my truck in the living room. Not a pretty picture.

No comments: