I know you are all waiting on the edge of your seats for the upcoming segments to our holidays. To be honest with you it was a great holiday and we had a lot of fun but really I was glad to be back home with my husband and my kids, all a family again. I still have pics coming but since my camera went so unexpectedly to heaven I have to wait for my parents to come visit before I can get the pictures from them.
Soooooo the latest news in our household.
Blaine is Official. Yeah! Big excitement in our house. Tonight is his first "real" shift. I can't wait to hear all his stories.
The kids got sponsored by executives reality and get to go to day camp this week. Keegan is really upset about it and even though he had such a great day today he is still worried about everything from tripping over a log to getting stung by a bee. (Pray for him will you?)
Lastly, I got a new camera for my birthday. 2 people I love dearly pitched in cause they felt bad for my incident. It is the same brand as my other one. No dropping this one near tires.:<(
Well... it is 10pm and Blaine will be home in 8 hrs so I am going to say goodbye and play with my other new present (i life '08) I love birthdays!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Praying for you guys...especially Keegan.
Happy birthday presents to you :) We'll be praying too. And that is awesome for Blaine...Mike's already jealous!! Oh, and guess what's in the window of a scooter shop down the road...the pink one!!
Thinking of you!
Post a Comment