So I am off on another road trip. I do believe that Blaine has scored the most points this summer. Yet again he is left at home for a week with no kids and no wife.
In just a few short hours I will be boarding a plane to Ontario where my sister in law and her two girls will be picking me up and the 4 of us will then start our long journey back home.
To me this is one of those moments where I am really relying on God. Ask me a year ago if I would ever fly alone and you would have heard my laugh with a resounding are you kidding me? Who would have guessed that here I am 2 hours away from boarding a plane alone. It amazes me how we take our daily tasks and events for granted. Who knows what is in store for us or what little road blocks may come in our way.
One day you could be thinking about what needs to get done that week and how it will be nice to have some time to catch up on house cleaning. Then before you know it ..... you could be off on an adventure, maybe something like a road trip.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why they call it the present.
No comments:
Post a Comment