~ As you can see, thanksgiving was great. There were 21 of us and only one little disagreement (a record in my family). We had a huge dinner and I saved the day with good ole stove top. The afternoon was wrapped up with a 2 mile walk to the trestle where we spent a lot of our childhood. 21 of us started on our journey and 11 actually made it.
~ My Ginny is finally in Irish dancing. I have waited 4 years for this moment.
~ Keegan quit Navy Cadets. He liked the marching but hated the paper work, go figure!
~ I got Hired and fired without even meeting my employer :) Long story! Not nearly as harsh as it sounds.
~ Malakai has finally dropped the "you broke my heart"
~ Malakai has just purchased a board. Where he got it from and what it looks like No body knows, it is in his head where only he can see it. Apparently as we have experienced, if you are mean or unruly you are "Xd of his board". It is harsh. You never want to cross him or poof your "Xd" and he will let you know all about it.
~ As of now we are scrambling to catch up. It's amazing how many fees can add up in one month.
~ Everyone's costumes are down pat for halloween. This year we are having a hallelujah party at the church so even Blaine and I have to dress up.
~ Oh, did I mention my sister hates me? Yah, I think it had to do with that disagreement on thanksgiving. I don't really know seeing as she won't talk to me.
Otherwise we are healthy, happy and well fed. :<)
2 comments:
stove top is yummy, you are wonderful, those pics are very cool looking, glad life is good, and i miss you!
Thanks Erin, good to hear from you. I miss you too. Lots and lots
Post a Comment