Blaine is gone with the kids and will be back soon. This blustery, overcast day began very early for me so I am dragging my butt now. Here are some things that have my mind going.
~ I hate idiots that think they live in an amusement park, and feel that it is o.k to go stunting around in a truck at 7:45 in the morning.
~ I found two really good devotionals to do with the kids. I am excited to start them.
~ I really need to start working out at the gym. I need to get into shape for our Amazing Challenge.
~ I did this questionnaire thing on facebook where you ask your kids questions and right down their answers. I loved how Malakai said "you make my heart feel better".
~ I Am amazed at how three sisters can be so different from each other.
~ Still waiting for the job application cut off.
~ Still wondering what we will do for childcare if I end up getting the job.
~ oh, everyone is home now. Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment