Nov 5, 2009

The last few weeks

The last few weeks have left us tired, weary and so blessed.

We have finished our move and feel so much at home. One night during the move we got home and found homemade soup waiting for us on our door step. The spontaneous ring of the door bell is such a welcome! The biggest topper, each kid has their own room and is loving it.

Halloween has come and gone and with no time for costume prep I think I did pretty good.

Funny how the H1N1 has left so many felling helpless, defensive and scared. Every person you talk to has a different story and a different objective on it. Our doctor confirmed that Malakai had it with just looking at him but without the "test" everyone seems to beg to differ. They all have their opinions that seem to seep into our own fears. Guys are dropping like fly's at Blaine's work. I am thankful for the friends who made us fresh bread and cookies when Malakai was so sick.

Finally!!! After two weeks I have internet. That my friends was hard.

Malakai had his 6th birthday yesterday with the party just ending one hour ago. It is so exciting to be able to fit 14 of us in our home again.

I have been in a mad rush to get everything accomplished at work today. Tomorrow is my last day before a week of holiday's so I am busy finishing up month end, working on 2 weeks of bulletin's, doing pay roll and so, so much more. Yeah for holiday's though. I can't wait to have one week just for getting settled.

Well, I am bushed and my brain needs a rest.


Talk to you soon I hope.

No comments: