Nov 19, 2009

You polluted my bubble


Like all parents (so I hear) we are going through a tough phase and having some issues with the kids. A friend of mine had an idea about explaining to each child how they have an invisible bubble and if anyone wants to go near them they have to be sure not to invade or harm their own personal bubble.

I tried explaining this to the kids and immediately I could see the smirk form on my 10 1/2 yr. old's face. I am sure Blaine was right along with Keegan thinking of some smart remark to make. It wasn't long before Keegan was poking fun leaning himself towards Ginny, proclaiming to pop her bubble. This went on and on in the front entrance as we gathered our shoes and coats. It went on and on out the front door as they ran ahead to the truck. It even continued on as they got into the truck. By the time Blaine and I entered the truck Blaine laughed and expressed of what a great idea that was, I finally had enough and was pleading for the kids to stop.

Of course Keegan being the one who ALWAYS has to have the last word laughs and says ..... "Mom, Ginny polluted my bubble." "What?" I looked at Blaine and then at him. Ginny starts to laugh and then she howls with laughter "I farted in it!!!" She announces.

No comments: