Mar 22, 2010

Spring Break


Spring Break begins when school is over on Friday. This is going to be the best spring break that we have had, just for the fact that we are actually going on a holiday. Blaine loves to surprise the kids so they don't know where we are going. We really haven't been that secretive so I am sure they have their ideas. Ginny is sure that we are going to Vancouver, which we are. Keegan and Malakai heard us talking about the "Island" but of course they were straining hard so they think we are going to Ireland which we aren't. Then Blaine said something about a campsite by Nanaimo called French Beach so Ginny is so excited and telling everyone that we are going to French Beach. When they ask where that is she just smiles, shrugs her shoulders and says "I don't know, I think Vancouver." It has been fun that is for sure.

What I hope to get out of this holiday....

Sleep, Rest, Whale spotting, Visiting friends and a whole lot of silliness.

This time we better not get so dirty.

No comments: