These last few weeks have been absolutely CRAZY!!! I have seriously stretched myself the farthest I have yet. It all started with offering to help build a float for VBS. I offered our help and our ideas, thinking we would only play a small part and not end up being the main designers. Later that week, I walked into a Tupperware party much to late and felt bad so I ended up booking a party. A few days after that I felt bad for my niece because she was graduating and they are broke as usual. I hated the fact that this was her big day and they couldn't afford to take her out so I offered to throw a graduation BBQ. Oh and at the same time we had to do a bottle drive for the Amazing Challenge and plant the garden. All of which were taking place in the same week. Somewhere during this hectic week I realized that I booked Malakai's appointment with the Homeopathic Doctor the same time as he was gone to summer camp. Thank goodness they got us in on a cancellation. But guess when the day was ..... Yep, the same week as the Tupperware party, the float prep, the bottle drive, the grad BBQ and the parade.
Somehow we survived and guess what .... Good News!!! To our surprise, Malakai has a severe Copper deficiency. Apparently this medicine he is now taking will bring his Copper level up, which will result in a much happier Malakai. I pray this works.
At the same time I laugh because with my last post I couldn't think of anything funny that Keegan had said lately but after a long week and weekend he finally had time on his zoo tycoon. As Blaine and I were watching a movie last night he comes running into the living room. "I got Good News" he exclaims. "What?" we ask. I thought maybe he had remembered to tell us something that he forgot. "The Zoo returned my camels that they took from me." When it comes to Keegan animals and insects are always good news.
No comments:
Post a Comment