May 12, 2010

Kids say the darndest things.

Here are some funny things the kids have said in the last few months.


Malakai ~

To the kindergarten teacher of all things - "Can I mate when I am 18"? I am hoping that he meant date.

"I didn't take my mouth guard out, it just crawled out of my mouth."

Keegan "hey dad, Buffalo are extinct aren't they"? Malakai "Oh yah, they sure do stink."

Ginny ~
As she is eating pop rock Candy eggs she leans real close to Blaine and says..." Hey dad, listen to my ear, you can hear the popping.

"Mommy, if you weren't married and you were a boy, or I was I boy, I would marry you .... cause your a great parent." :)

Keegan ~
Well, off the top of my head, I can't think of anything bizarre that he has said lately. Maybe he is just growing up too fast. I will keep my ears pealed though.

No comments: