So, the mountain of laundry is almost done. This is a big thing in our house seeing as we usually need to do a load a day otherwise everyone is soon out of underwear, socks and any thing else that matters when it comes to dressing ... Hold that thought.
Well, it was a great idea for me to post about yesterday now because it is only 6:45 am and the upstairs toilet decided to plug and literally flood. so much for my caught up laundry.
Blaine is doing well with Fire Fighting Training and really enjoying it. He took a safety course and scored the highest out of the class, getting only two questions wrong. Had he got those two right he would have been the first to receive $500.00 so he did pretty darn good if you ask me. He gets his first controlled fire experience this Sunday.
Ginny loves babies! Since the Dolsky's have had another baby she gets to pour all of her love on toddler Izzy and all her snuggling on baby Eden. Just last week she babysat for her very first time. While 9 is still quite young I felt confident in her watching some school aged children while they slept and their parents and us were just down the street. She was so excited to make $15.00. I love her maturity when it needs to be shown and her genuine kidness when we are alone in our home. Ginny can't wait to save enough money for a DS.
Malakai loves quality time and alone time hand in hand. On Monday morning it was just him and Blaine and I and it was us who had to ask him if he wanted to play. Of course he wanted to play Wii but I ended up convincing him of Lego instead. He surprises me every time with his creativity. The kid is amazing at what he can create. He is always showing us space vehicles, with unique contraptions. He is so much like is daddy in so many ways. He loves crazy ride, he loves crazy sayings, he has a crazy temper (as I am listening to him tell his brother he hates him right now) and he is just crazy all around.
Keegan loves junk food and only junk food. I am a super smart Mom and know how to manipulate my son when it comes to food though. Take fish for instance. Keegan dislikes fish with a passion. Keegan loves cheese though, especially the stinky stuff that goes on Spaghetti. So, I found fish with parmesan cheese. What Blaine thought would be grose turned out very yummy and worked like a charm. Keegan loves spending time with us on the Play station, watching a movie or playing mancala or chess. while we are going through some tough pre teen days he is still very loveable, pouring the love on his dogs and family when he wants too.
Well, that leaves me. I have been working hard on the physical side of things. Seems like Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is a hit with some friends of ours so I have been working out for 20 minutes each day, five days a week. It is especially great having encouragement and friends to work out with. Sometimes I miss a day or two but usually fill it with things like .... a 4km hike in the snow. Crazy!!! I can feel a difference in my endurance and Blaine says I am firming up but so far no loss in pounds. Frustrating but I am going to stick with it. Besides working out, tea with friends, spending time with the kids, and killing Zombies with Blaine I am up to nothing else. After all where would I fit anything else in. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment