Mar 14, 2012

I wish!

Two lives ... One a man, the other a woman.  Both have lived a good life, full of experience and memories.  Some of those moments were trials, some were sadness, but most were treasures.  One life is tainted with the scars of cancer the other life tainted with both scars and hidden remains.  The days seem so long lately.  Weakness presses in.  As the man looks out the window, with the sun setting above the trees. He can't help but share his thoughts. " I wish that God would come right now and bring us both to heaven so that we don't have to be apart and go through anything without the other."  She can't help but smile as her eyes begin to glisten ... The words so softly spoken were like music to her ears.  "I know."  She replies As she struggles to swallow the flood of tears.  Words that once were spoken to her come to her mind again ... Treasure each and every day with him.  "Me too!"  She says.  "Me too!"

No comments: