In the eyes of our children we must seem very adventurous. We try out for Amazing Race Canada and when reality hits we join smaller Amazing Races here in town. We are both volunteer Firefighters and we love the thrill of a new challenge. So when our sweet Malakai came up with the following, I couldn't help but laugh. His poor little heart was worried that his mommy and daddy would soon be applying to go to space.
Malakai - hollering up from down stairs "mom, you know what? I don't want you to go into a space station o.k?" I laugh! "O.k Malakai, why is that?" "Because they are looking for a mom and dad to go into space FOREVER!"
Well my sweet Malakai, your mom and dad may be adventurous and sign up for a lot of things but going into space is DEFINITELY one thing that this mommy is not interested in doing.
Well my sweet Malakai, your mom and dad may be adventurous and sign up for a lot of things but going into space is DEFINITELY one thing that this mommy is not interested in doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment