Jun 15, 2009

God works in hot lunches

It's Saturday night, we are at all church family camp with very little cell service and one thought pops into my head. HOT LUNCH! No, I am not thinking about hunger thoughts, in fact I wish that were the worst of my worries. Instead, I realize that with Keegan's teacher being in the hospital and my mind being full of new data from my new job, I forgot to place the schools hot lunch order with Boston Pizza. The very bad thing is that hot lunch is on Monday. In desperation, all I could do was pray. Unfortunately I was losing all hope since Boston Pizza requires at least one weeks notice.

This is just to show you how big our God is. On Saturday night at 11pm I called BP's and pleaded my case with them. With out any hesitation they had agreed to place the order. I didn't even know exactly how many pizza's I needed so I guessed at 70 cheese pizza's. This morning I woke up and prayed a final prayer that everything would work out. I ran to the school and to my dismay I counted 76 ham and cheese pizza's that were needed. Still, I did not give up hope. I quickly ran home and called BP's. Not only were they going to add ham, and add six more to the order, they were also willing to deliver. Needless to say, I divided up the orders amongst the school and to my surprise, even the principal was away so I got a pizza for myself. God is good!!!

No comments: