Jun 3, 2009

My journey

I started my new job yesterday and it finally sunk in today of the choice that I made. My clean organized house is slowly going to par. My priorities have quickly been rearranged and the time I spend on facebook and blogging seems to be of little importance now.

My morning now consists of a mad dash gathering homework, lunches and kids. I no longer dawdle around in my p.j's doing the morning laundry and cleaning the house.

My afternoon lunch break consists of a few minutes chatting with Blaine comparing our most eventful mornings, thinking of how the kids are doing and wondering how on earth I am honestly going to remember everything in just one month.

After work I race home to deal with supper, daily recaps from the kids, preparing lunches and desperately trying to keep the house up.

As I lay in bed I think "what have I done?" Reality hits and I remind myself that I am on another journey. This time I am doing something that I wanted to do and something for myself, if that makes any sense at all.

Ginny tried to convince me at supper that she really misses me now. Time difference of when I didn't work = Exactly one hour. :) I gotta feel loved.

So, if I don't blog as much, or facebook as often, know that I am still around, just on a journey. Don't give up on me.

No comments: