Let me begin by telling you that during the summer the kids planted star fruit seeds and some apple seeds from an apple out at my parents house. They started the seeds in the house and will be moving them out next spring. So, needless to say our kids have been trying many attempts to get seeds started in our house, all with the resounding "No, we are moving shortly, we do not need seeds in the house right now."
So, here I am laying on the couch when in comes Keegan through the front door.
Keegan ~ "Mom, when are going to have a baby?
I look at him with a very puzzled look
Me ~ "What?"
At that point I see a HUGE branch poking it's way into the door with Ginny right behind. Keegan proceeds to giggle and asks the question again.
It was then that I clued in and realized that Keegan was trying to distract me while Ginny brought in half of a tree to grow inside for the winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment