From a very young age I loved babies. I would watch them in amazing awe every time one was near or even just passing by. That is probably the number one reason we started our family so young. I just couldn't wait to be a mother.
10 1/2yrs later I am a mother of three.
At times (more often than not) motherhood can be so trying.
But It is times when you see your children genuinely loving each other or times when someone comments on how joyful your children always seem that make you cherish every moment of them.
It amazes me how God chose each one of us to be a part of this huge world.
Psalm 139:13 ~ You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.
he knew from the very start the type of person we were to become.
Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
God had a plan for us the moment he put us in our mothers womb. He secured that plan with a promise that he will take care of us along our journey.
So AMAZING!!
This is a photo shoot that I did earlier today for a mother ready to embark on the most amazing journey of being a parent.


3 comments:
What a great post, Tammy. I couldn't wait to be mommy either! :P Funny that you post this as I am right now just realizing how big Cooper is getting and how fast time is flying by, and it makes me heart swell and break!! =)
Totally true. Swell and break at the same time. P.S I turned down the volume but I am not sure it did anything..:)
The music doesn't bother me!! :P Remember, I have a child who never naps. haha..
Post a Comment