
The plan for this morning was to wake up early so I could get a head start on my packing and stuff before the kids woke up. I was off to a really good start. I worked out, had some breakfast and was quickly sucked in by the computer. I thought I was running out of time until I looked at the clock. It is 6:30 am!
Good morning! Even I admit it is to early to be saying good morning. With the teachers strike I have been so spoiled with sleeping in. I am almost tempted to call those people that always seem to be sleeping when I call them every other day. Especially those that are an hour behind me. No! I can't be that mean. Well, I have a ton to do today. The most important being meeting with Keegan's principal to tell him I am taking him out. Maybe that's why I woke up earlier than planned.
2 comments:
THANK YOU on behalf of those an hour behind for NOT calling!! I love talking but at 5:30 I might have to reach through the phone a smack you :) Praying for the meeting...
You are so on the ball girl. How did you know it was you I was thinking about? The meeting went surprisingly well actually.
Post a Comment