I did something insanely crazy a few months ago. The kids school has one huge fund-raiser each year. For the last couple of years it has been the "Amazing challenge".
The Amazing challenge is a weekend event that consists of teams taking part in challenges compiled from the most popular "stunt" reality t.v shows out there. I crazily signed myself and my sister up for the challenge. Now, as there are only 2 more sleeps till the big day I am scared out of my mind. What have I done? So far I have been asked if I have any allergies, if I am afraid of heights, dark enclosed spaces and lastly bugs. My secret..... They all scare me. The first challenge was to raise $500.00 for your team. We have just accomplished that but you also get more points for going above that $500.00. Rumor has it that most teams are well above. Any one want to make a donation to the killer sister team? :<) I can do this. I know I can! HELP?????
1 comment:
I dont know Tammy, it sounds abit scary to me, but Good Luck to you, giveme a call and explain tome what you had to do. I am very curious. I hope you really do not have to do anything with bugs. yuck! Im scared for you my sis!!
Post a Comment