Jun 16, 2008

My Amazing Challenge

You would think that after a huge weekend like this I would have a great pic to go with my post. No comment! The weekend was a hoot and a hit. The 6 teams that we had join the amazing challenge managed to raise $7000.00 towards our school. Our race started on Friday @ noon and ended Sunday @ noon. We had many different constant challenges that involved picture taking, bike riding, swimming, walking, running, eating and so,so much more.

Here is what I learned.

~ A camera that is accidentally dropped behind a wheel that will be put into motion is no longer a camera. :<( The more you replay the situation in your head the worse it makes you feel.

~ I am actually more physically fit than I thought I was.

~ I am really not afraid of heights.

~ Unfortunately I am a quitter. I never did quit but boy there were moments.

~ I really suck at those brain teaser things.

~ Having to find sculptures amongst hundreds of people while a gay parade is going on is a little awkward to say the least.

~ Who on earth said Polar Bear swims were good for you?

~ I wonder how much a ticket would be be if you got caught doing 140 in a 100 zone?

~ Did you know that hot Jello makes you less stiff in the morning?

~ I made it a whole weekend with no computer. I sure could have used a lap top though.

~ My sister snores!

It was a great time! I am tired and actually not too sore (thanxs to the Jello I'm sure.) My sister on the other hand is probably dead to the world. I think this race took a lot out of her. I can't wait to till next year. Wanna challenge me???????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd like to challenge Blaine to a scooter race. Is that ok?

And I heard about the jello thing in college from a soccer coach who swore by it. Crazy stuff eh?