Jun 19, 2008

Road Trip!


Tomorrow morning the kids, my parents and I are going on a road trip. Our destination ..... Shushwap B.C. It just so happens that if you book for traveling in June the price for a cabin is half the cost. I am excited but I am also sad that Blaine can not join us. I am sure that he is so full of excitement to be left alone with no wife and no kids. He is probably bursting at the seems. In fact his grocery list for while we were gone consisted of Hot wings, fries, canned chili, canned stew, natcho's and Reece's pieces cereal. Just wait till he comes home at 7pm and no one is there to make him all his great food. He's gonna miss me. I know it! Thanks to Mike's blog I know to bring my pillow

2 comments:

erin said...

you're coming and i'm in winnipeg!! have a great time and yes, bring your own pillow...so evil of mike :)

Tammy said...

I know, I'm sorry. We will see each other soon I promise!