Mar 21, 2011
Facebook withdrawls
Seriously!!! Today has been the hardest day for not going on facebook. So far I have thought of contacting 4 different people and I would call them or even email them if i knew their phone numbers. I often find myself thinking of status'. Today marks 16 days till we go to Disney. I would probably post something along the lines of packing or how proud I am of us being so secretive and how the kids still have no idea. I refuse to go on though. In fact while looking at the living socials deal I clicked on a picture and had no idea I was instantly lead to facebook until I went to look at the other product picture. I was only on for a few seconds and even though I had no idea ... I felt so guilty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm having the same problem with my chocolate fast. What a silly thing to fast from. CHOCOLATE?! What was I thinking?!
I know, a lot of my friends have given up caffeine wich includes chocolate. Silly friends. :)
Post a Comment