Mar 7, 2011

World Water Park ~ A love/hate relationship

There was a time, when our kids were quite little and we were invited to the waterpark once and awhile. Unfortunately every time we went one or two of the pools/slides were closed due to a malfunction in someones plumbing which resulted in contaminated water. One time this happened at least three times while we were there. From that point on I vowed to never go to to the water park again. Well fast forward a few years and we decided to give it a whirl. We had fun. Keegan was quite scared and would only go down one slide and that one I literally had to drag him down. Malakai was so tired at the end of the day that he actually had an accident during his sleep that night. The best of all ... NO pool closures.
Yesterday Blaine's company bought all the families tickets and lunch to the waterpark. Because it wasn't that long ago that were just there Keegan was more daring to try out some other slides. I was so proud of him. He even went down one that was pitch black. He is finally learning to trust. He still will not trust Blaine though and that stems from his first roller coaster ride years ago in Disney. All in all, it was an awesome day however, they had a pool closure and I couldn't help but cringe. Once again, Malakai had an accident during the night and low and behold we are all coughing, plugged up and sick today. Would I do it again though? ABSOLUTELY!!!!

No comments: