***********************************************************************************
Blaine sees Ginny climb under the table and instead of asking her why she is doing that he looks at me, smiles and suggests we start discussing our options about Ginny. "What options?" I ask. "Oh I don't know, I was just thinking that she might be happier if maybe we sold her to the circus or something, you know, then at least she could ride the Elephants." He replies. As silly as this game is, especially with a 10 yr. old, I couldn't help but play along. " The Circus? That is a great idea. At least that way we could still see her when the Circus comes to town." Instantly out from under the table pops Ginny. "Oh Ginny!" Blaine says. "I had no idea you were under there." "By chance did you happen to hear us talking." Ginny laughs and says "Yes Daddy I did!" "Well, what do you think?" He asks. "Do you think the Circus is for you?" Ginny looks at him so serious, smiles while shrugging her shoulders and says ..."I think it would be a lot of fun but I have summer camp to go to." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment