When I went to pick up Malakai for lunch keegan and his teachers aid were heading down the hallway towards me. I was greeted from a distance with "Mrs. Anderson, Keegan has some very exciting news to share with you". I took one look at Keegan and smiled. Here he was with his hair sticking up everywhere ( we woke up very late and for some reason he avoided the whole "get in the washroom so I can do your hair" command. Keegan smiled from ear to ear and explained how he did a test and got all of his grade 2,3, and 4 site words right. This is sooooo huge for him. Keegan has an I.P.P and has struggled since kindergarten in everything. Then, he proceeded to tell me that he has passed his goal for reading AND he wrote 3 paragraphs all lined up properly with proper punctuation. I am so proud of him. It is great when you hear praises,thus my reason for blogging this. I would like to have it down the road when the struggles come again. I know that he will turn out to be such a wonderful little man with great big dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment