
I am so looking forward to summer. I love the fires and the camp outs and the time spent with family. For me, summer is an endless photo opportunity.
Why is it that in the winter you have nothing to do but in the summer all you do is run, run, run?
I love entertaining and spending time with family and friends but it seems that these days no one is ever available. I look back in the years and remember how often our house was filled with the laughter of children in one room and the laughter of adults in another. I soak up the memories of being invited to friends houses from church or having B.B.Q's with others. Why do things like this have to change? The friends that we cherished seem to have grown apart. Was it something we said or something we did? Or was it just plain life that crept in to steal it away? I miss it like it was a part of me taken away.
My Nephew is getting baptized on Sunday and I am super excited. Just the thought of sneaking off with Ginny and staying in a hotel with my sister sounds adventurous. After all, if adventure will no longer come knocking on my door, I may just have to go in search of it. :0
So, the offer stands. Next Friday and Saturday we are free ..... Wanna come for supper??????
No comments:
Post a Comment